Exercise is any bodily activity that enhances or maintains physical fitness and overall health and wellness.
It is performed for various reasons, to aid growth and improve strength, preventing aging, developing muscles and the cardiovascular system, weight loss or maintenance, improving health and also for enjoyment.
In terms of health benefits, the amount of recommended
exercise depends upon the goal, the type of exercise,
and the age of the person.
Below Are The Major Benefits Of Exercise:
- Blood pressure decreases
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Increases high-density lipoprotein
(HDL, or “healthy” cholesterol in the blood) concentration
- Reduces the risk of developing coronary heart disease
- Increases the cardiac output and reduces resting heart rate
Strengthens heart muscles
- Improves contractile heart function
Improves efficiency and aerobic stamina
- Reduces stroke chances
- Helps soothe varicose veins
- Metabolic rate rises
- Stimulates bowel movements, leading to improved waste removal
- Reinforces and builds muscles
- help prevent osteoporosis
- Exercise can also boost your sex life.
- It Can Reduce Your Risk of Chronic Disease
The guidelines have been evaluated and individuals that have higher guideline adherence scores substantially reduce cancer risk as well as help towards control with a multitude of chronic health problems. Regular Exercise or physical activity is a factor that helps reduce an individual’s blood pressure and improves cholesterol levels, two key components that correlate with heart disease and Type 2 Diabetes