Getting fit is at most people’s minds. Yet in the first three months of an exercise program, many people are not successful. But if it becomes a habit and they stick to it, then after four months something magical happens.
You’re actually getting the results you’re expecting and chances you’re going to continue the exercise program.
Here are 10 easy tips to help you succeed in your fitness.
1. Get Moving. Resolve to be active on a regular basis in a variety of physical activities which improve strength, cardiovascular capacity and flexibility.
2. Prime the pump. Resolve taking part in a physical activity involving the body’s large muscle groups.
3. Let the job be done by your muscles. Solve weight lifting or using resistant exercises to put demands on the muscles and test them.
4. Locked Up. Resolve daily stretching–before, during or during exercise. Remember to regularly move the muscles through their full range of motion.
5. Win the Losing Game. Resolve to keep your weight to a point acceptable. A general rule to follow when you decide to lose weight is to eat less and exercise more (both in moderation).
6. Watch What You Eat. Solve on eating a balanced diet.
Good nutrition stands for good health. Good nutrition includes supplying the body with sufficient quantities of the nutrients needed.
7. Chill Out. Resolve to put your life problems in a good light. Know what variables you can influence in your life, and can not. Don’t about those issues outside your control “stress up.” See change as a chance and not a hazard.
8. Get plenty of Rest. Resolve on having enough sleep.
The general rule for how much sleep you need is something that helps you to feel rested, alert and in fairly good spirits the next day. Sleep allows the body to relax and heal–both physically and mentally.
9. Keep Your Focus on the Task at Hand. Resolve to allow time to regularly exercise.
Consistency is having results. Depend on the muscle when you work out. Just don’t go through the motions.
10. Bear in mind that “There is no Free Lunch.” Resolve to stick to healthy lifestyle choices. So don’t smoke, for starters. Maintain a corresponding amount of body fat.
Evite the new health and nutritional fads, magic potions and exercise gadgets thatsound too good to be true (it always is).